Welcome to Inkscribes!

A small scribble on the rather large face of the internet.
Follow Me

Publications



By  Alyssa Cormier     2:02 AM    Labels:,,,,,, 
Published works are listed from most recent to oldest.

In Print/ For Purchase
My goal this year is to polish my novel and start querying agents. It's also to sell my work, even if it's short stories or Drabbles. Getting paid for what I want to do with my life.


Free to Read
http://quantumfairytales.com/issue-12/

Quantum Fairytale is a Quarterly Magazine. My short story, Child of Kuniva was published in Issue #12. This is my second publication. I do wish I had spent more time on it. I feel it's a good story idea but would still use work and tightening.
Lost Cause Magazine ran from 2005 - 2007. The archive is still available through DevianrtART. Click the image for access. My short story, High Tea by Alyssa Cormier was published in Issue #4. It was the first thing I ever got published and looking at it now...well, I guess that's what writers do. Grow and develop and put things out into the world. Even if looking back on them you kinda cringe. I have a cup of a cat that says 'judging you hard.' Yep. Feeling it now. lol. :)

About Alyssa Cormier

Born in Newfoundland and currently living in Ontario. Alyssa lives with a house full of boys, 3 sons and a husband. She is a Writer, Artist and Artisan. Who, along with running an online shop called The Night Craft, takes custom commissions, and continiously works on her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment